Ideally suited for families or bigger groups that are looking for a quiet relaxed stay away from the hustle and bustle of the touristy zone but close enough to not miss out. located in the peaceful village of Parra – Assagao and a short drive from famous North Goa beaches, yoga studios, clubs and restaurants. Surround yourself with nature, it’s a paradise of trees and birds.
- A modern take on the traditional haveli architecture, the 6 bedroom Villa is split into two units that encompass the courtyard and swimming pool, surrounded by private gardens.
- The villa consists of 6 en-suite bedrooms, a dining room, Hall and a kitchenette.
- The Bedrooms come equipped with 8″ Spring foam mattresses, A/c, mini-fridge, kettles, work desk, hot/cold water.
- The dining room has a beautiful live edge slab dining table, water dispenser, books and board games.
- The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, and an induction cooktop, basic utensils are provided.
- The courtyard has a fish pond at the entrance and a swimming pool at the other end. lined with wicker chairs and sunbeds it provides the perfect place for a chill morning or evening after a busy day of exploring.
- Mapusa Bus Stand: 4.5 km (10 mins)
- Anjuna Beach: 6 km (10 mins)
- Vagator beach: 6.1km (10 mins)
- Baga Beach: 6.8 km (20 mins)
- Calangute beach: 7.3km (20 mins)
- Candolim beach: 9.4km (25 mins)
- Morjim beach: 13km (25-30 mins)
- Thivim Railway Station: 13.7 km (30 mins)
- Panjim City: 14.6 km (35 mins)
- Airport: 40 km (1 hrs 10 mins)
- 10000 security deposit compulsory at the check-in
- Id proof compulsory at the time of check-in
- Any illegal activity not allowed on the premises
- Any damages of the property client have to repair/replace or pay the actual amount of the damage
Check-in: 1 pm
Check out: 11 am